• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Android newbie here.

Is there anyway to make the "press the lock key to unlock"? not show up when making a call? Thanks.
try an app from the market called no lock
I am not sure if that is the information you need but it seems to work well.

One major complaint I can see with this phone is it does not have a proximity sensor so when you make a call it has to lock the screen in order to not do random things because your face is pressing the screen.

Reactions: androidnewbie2
Upvote 0
try an app from the market called no lock
I am not sure if that is the information you need but it seems to work well.

One major complaint I can see with this phone is it does not have a proximity sensor so when you make a call it has to lock the screen in order to not do random things because your face is pressing the screen.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion.

Upvote 0
I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion.
Your welcome, I am using no lock on this phone it really doesnt make sense for 2 locks, first being the power button, and second swiping the screen.
the only button that does anything while the phone is locked is the power button and its unlikely you will press that one accidentally, even when in your pocket.
phones like the optimus that have physical buttons for home menu etc if you press one of those it will wake the screen and they can be pressed very easy because of the location so having to swipe the screen on them make sense.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones