• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help In call volume, Sim card, Shutting Down..

Aubrie94

Lurker
Dec 23, 2011
First of all, I'm new to forms, but this has gotten ridiculous. I've had my LG Optimus T for quite a while now, my first one got stuck in Emergency mode and I had to trade it in. So far, I love droid, but it comes with a LOT of problems. Since I've had the phone it has randomly turned off on me, claimed there was not SD card or that it was unexpectedly removed when I didn't remove it, completely dropped calls and texts with no missed call record or anything, and similar irritating things that I just decided to live with. But, now there is a problem that I REALLY need help with, when I make a call out I can hear the other line absolutely fine, but they can BARELY hear me. My in-call volume is all the way up, and I've tried just about ever trick in the book. Since this is a PHONE I really need to fix this as soon as possible, someone please help me D:!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones