• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories In case Car mount with camera

soapinmouth

Android Enthusiast
Apr 7, 2010
So theres this little thing called drive that was just released and it looks AWESOME. Just showed it to a couple friends and they're all super jealous of my incredible <3

Wikitude Drive AR nav app beta announced, available in Android Market (video) -- Engadget

100520-wikituedrive-02.jpg

I was just wondering though is there and car dock that allows the camera to see out the window while docked preferably one that attaches to the windshield, Thanks! :D

Yea!!! I downloaded the Beta and already have that Dock. Can't wait to try it out the next time I'm on the road.

I did notice the app has a fastest time AND a shortest distance option (which is more than Google's) I'll definitely give it a go to somewhere I know where I'm going...see how close it is to the way it should be.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones