• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help In line spell check

I know that the predictive text is there and its not that I'm unable to spell... I usually type fast and using the predictive text would only slow me down. But I then scan back over things to verify that there aren't any really bad spellings before sending things. On my BB it would highlight and underline these issues. No such luck here.

Upvote 0
I know that the predictive text is there and its not that I'm unable to spell... I usually type fast and using the predictive text would only slow me down. But I then scan back over things to verify that there aren't any really bad spellings before sending things. On my BB it would highlight and underline these issues. No such luck here.

I don't have a Droid yet, so I haven't looked into it (will be getting mine on Thursday). But that would be a welcome addition if it does not exist. Like you, I tend to type faster than my brain can compute spelling errors or missed keys, (especially on cell phone keyboards) and this would be a great help. On a traditional pc keyboard, I normally notice errors as I type, but not so much on smaller, cell phone keyboards...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones