• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root In Need Of DeBrick Image For Galaxy Avant Metro PCS SM-G386T1

What did you do to brick your phone? Do you have recovery?[/i had recovery (TWRP) try to upload a rom through one jrummys apps and it bricked my phone completely made a jig to put it into odin mode but no results this phone as of now is completely dead iam going to try to put the boot image on a sd card written with win32disk image and boot the phone from this method if you have any sugestions let me know....

Upvote 0
borgtrek617 said:
i had recovery (TWRP) try to upload a rom through one jrummys apps and it bricked my phone completely made a jig to put it into odin mode but no results this phone as of now is completely dead iam going to try to put the boot image on a sd card written with win32disk image and boot the phone from this method if you have any sugestions let me know....

What dfuse said.

But if the bootloader isn't even booting, (which it should if you borked recovery or the system) you have a brick.

Power+ Home+ VolumeUp - recovery
Power+ Home+ VolumeDown-download(Odin)

Upvote 0

What dfuse said.

But if the bootloader isn't even booting, (which it should if you borked recovery or the system) you have a brick.

Oh yes it is a BRICK I've tried everything win32disk image (with no results) the phone absolutely does nothing only thing left is to do is a jtag which will be some time from now so for now unless anyone comes up with a miracle this phone will be sitting in the desk draw....

Upvote 0

What dfuse said.

Oh yes it is a BRICK I've tried everything win32disk image (with no results) the phone absolutely does nothing only thing left is to do is a jtag which will be some time from now so for now unless anyone comes up with a miracle this phone will be sitting in the desk draw....

Upvote 0
You can't go into download mode by pressing the volume down power button and home at the same time

Upvote 0
I think you should try a shunt. It is a plug in device that should force device into d/l mode. They are only a few bucks and were on fleabay. It is worth a shot.

Reactions: codyedmonson
Upvote 0
MADE A NOOB MISTAKE AND DID NOT BACK UP MY DEVICE AND NOW I AM IN NEED OF THE DEBRICK IMAGE FOR THIS DEVICE ,IF ANYONE CAN UPLOAD THIS DEBRICK IMAGE IT WOULD HELP NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT OTHERS WHO MAKE THE DREADFULL NOOB MISTAKE....
Here is a link to my thread to fix your phone, just follow the link below to download the tar file and use odin to load stock all to the phone. Enjoy...
http://androidforums.com/threads/stock-everything-for-metropcs-avant.974805/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones