• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help IN NEED OF HELP SAMSUNG SII (SPH-D710) Sprint

Hi guys, i feel like so stupid.
I wanted to update my Samsung Galaxy SII (SPH-D710) and i had kies and everything and my computer froze and turned off leaving my phone stuck on download i took out the battery and i got a screen that said "firmware upgrade encountered and issue Please select recovery mode.." So i looked up every youtube video nothing helped. i tried recovery mode but it keeps saying that SPH-D710 does not support and what not and plus it wont find my device anymore Then i tried ODIN and tried everything in the forums downloaded everything but it just stays stuck i left it on downloading for 3 hours and it didnt move anything. If someone could help me I would extremely happy please give me links and steps. ive been like this the whole week im not going to give up! Thank yall

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones