1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root In need of serious help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dmarti47, Sep 24, 2012.

1. dmarti47

dmarti47 New Member

Sep 23, 2012
    I rooted my phone, installed Launcher Pro from the market, and deleted the Samsung Home launcher.
    Later on, after partitioning my SD card, I was going to flash a rom in order for my newly partitioned card to work, and what I did to get to my issue (for which I ask you guys' support) is:
    As instructed by BlindWolf8 in forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1320187&page=4
    1. Wipe partition Cache
    2. Wipe data and restore to factory settings
    3. Apply sdcard/update.zip --->>> after selecting this option, the systrem showed file could not load, some sort of error, it specifically said "not found" and "aborted"

Ever since, my phone only shows a blank screen with the status bar and slider on top. I reboot it, blank screen... I wipe/restore and reboot, blank screen. In other words, I simply cannot get past this blank screen, cannot operate the phone (except for receiving calls because the phone is indeed alive and I have signal), and hence cannot navigate into settings and activate "USB Debugging", rendering me unable to do anything pc-connection-wise.

I kindly ask for your help, and I will be glad to provide any additional information you might need to help me solve my issue.

THANK YOU.

***UPDATE***
    Nevermind guys! I reflashed a different ROM and voila! Problem Solved!!! :D

Advertisement

2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

May 14, 2010
    Female
    AZ
    Glad you found a solution!:)