1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

In nova how to move wigets from its folder to trash drawer

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ratonweb, Nov 11, 2014.

1. ratonweb

ratonweb Lurker

let me introduce myself first. Been searching this forums on many topics and its time i joined. Apologise if this is not the right place for the post

i know how to move apps from its folder to trash apps drawer in 2 ways, but i can not do it the same way with widgets

one way is :

press and hold in trash widgs drawer tab
    select apps
    there i can see the lists of apps , but not widgets
    if i select one app the it will move the app but not its widgest

other way

in apps drawer press and hold one app and release it in the home page on top where it said edit.

that opotion of edit its not showing with widgets only app info

Its very annoying to have the widgets drawer so full of crap widgets

thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I'm not sure about a "trash drawer" I don't have one on my HTC One (M8) or Samsung Note 10.1 (2014) Tablet but when I'm using Nova Launcher on either device all I have to do is press and hold an app or widget on my homescreen then tap on remove when it pops up.

Welcome to the Android Forums and let us know which device you're using,

3. ratonweb

ratonweb Lurker

Thank you dontpanic,
    What you sugest is how to delete a widget from home or any other screen.
    What im looking for is other thing. You have 4 drawers : apps, widgets, trash apps, trash widgets... where androids keeps all the apps and widgets stored. I can move items from apps to trash apps, but i can not do the same with widgets
    Thanks

Im usin
    Tablet lg g tab 8.3 kitkat
    Phone thl w8 jelly bean

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

1. Nova doesn't have 4 drawers. Android never had. Even by default. On default Nova settings, you only have Apps and Widgets. Trash Widgets and Trash Apps would be something you added on your own, using Nova's tabs feature.

2. You cannot move anything out of the Widgets tab because it's just a widgets list. Widgets aren't individual apps you can manage.

5. ratonweb

ratonweb Lurker

You are so right, I must have created this drawers with nova a long time ago and thought it was an android defoult.

It must be nice if one could move/store individual widgets or deleted them from the original drawers

Sorry for the confusion and many thanks for your quick help
    [​IMG][​IMG]