• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

inbound transfered files can't be found via file explorer

puvvelfroze

Lurker
Oct 13, 2017
I transfered some jpg files via bluetooth and these were transfered successfully. But I can't find bluetooth file folder in the storage. if i search for the folder it shows storage/sdcard0/bluetooth tag. while i click it nothing appears except a black tag showing "the file format is not supported". Any idea?

I transfered some jpg files via bluetooth and these were transfered successfully. But I can't find bluetooth file folder in the storage. if i search for the folder it shows storage/sdcard0/bluetooth tag. while i click it nothing appears except a black tag showing 'the file format is not supported'. Any idea?

Try a different file explorer just to be sure it's not that. I am a big fan of Solid Explorer. It's a paid app but you could easily test this with their free trial. Of course, tons of other file explorers out there too. 😉

Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0
Thanks for the tip, tried it, but the bluetooth file folder still was missing along with the inbound received files. transfer history also got disappeared one by one after touching those file names.
So, tried a solution by myself and it's working on. I created a new folder named "Bluetooth" in both SD card and device memory storage. Later inbound files started to keep showing in that folder (SD card). no loss of new files yet, but lost the previous shared files.

Reactions: Jfalls63 and steve
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones