• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inc2 Desktop Cradle

I bought this one on eBay:
USB CHARGER DESKTOP CRADLE+CABLE FOR HTC INCREDIBLE S - eBay (item 160576258014 end time May-20-11 01:51:48 PDT)

The seller told me that it would work with either the DINC2 or the DINCS. I don't know much more about it since it hasn't arived yet but I will let you know more when it does.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I bought this one on eBay:
USB CHARGER DESKTOP CRADLE+CABLE FOR HTC INCREDIBLE S - eBay (item 160576258014 end time May-20-11 01:51:48 PDT)

The seller told me that it would work with either the DINC2 or the DINCS. I don't know much more about it since it hasn't arived yet but I will let you know more when it does.

Did you get it? I got one of these:

USB Sync Cradle Dock Desk Charger For HTC Incredible S - eBay (item 200598038761 end time Jun-13-11 09:52:23 PDT)

and it was a complete waste of money. It's my fault. Clearly it is a cradle FIRST (I thought the slot was for the battery alone). There is NO WAY to charge an extra battery with this item. Worse, the phone just sits in the plastic base and you plug a cable into it (and the charging source.) Lame, but again, my fault for not reading the listing right.

FML...

Upvote 0
It arrived today and I really like it so far.

Pros
- It works

- Charges the spare AND the phone using one plug (the other is for syncing)

- I use Bedside from the market. Couplde with the cradle, it makes my phone an instant bedside clock when docked and returns to a phone when undocked. This makes me remember my Storms & their docks (I liked the BB Storms!)

Cons
- Only the cradle in the box - no charger. Which is OK if it would work with the charger that came with the phone. It accepts the original 'mini' USB form, which I happen to have a few of.

-It doesn't work with a case on. I use a gel case...and it VERY close. Would probably work with a slight mod.

- It grabs pretty tight. Easy to dock, not so easy to undock!

Attachments

• IMG_20110516_134814.jpg
    IMG_20110516_134814.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20110516_134832.jpg
    IMG_20110516_134832.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20110516_134956.jpg
    IMG_20110516_134956.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
It arrived today and I really like it so far.

Pros
- It works

- Charges the spare AND the phone using one plug (the other is for syncing)

- I use Bedside from the market. Couplde with the cradle, it makes my phone an instant bedside clock when docked and returns to a phone when undocked. This makes me remember my Storms & their docks (I liked the BB Storms!)

Cons
- Only the cradle in the box - no charger. Which is OK if it would work with the charger that came with the phone. It accepts the original 'mini' USB form, which I happen to have a few of.

-It doesn't work with a case on. I use a gel case...and it VERY close. Would probably work with a slight mod.

- It grabs pretty tight. Easy to dock, not so easy to undock!

Thanks. Just ordered one. When did you order yours and how long did it take to arrive?

-kj-

Upvote 0
I sell a few different model Docks for the Incredible 2 ... and mine "do" fit with all cases and extended batteries, as far as I know I am the only one in the world that makes these to fit with "any" case or extended battery and also fits without a case as well.

You can check them out here, I have video's at the bottom of those pages to better show how they can be used with/without cases or extended batteries.

HTC Incredible 2 - CraigsDocks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones