• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Incipio Edge case

CrimsonPride

Android Expert
Jul 28, 2010
north alabama
So I got this case tonight, hadn't heard anything about it but incipio has the nicest looking cases in my opinion so i knew if i ever got one it would be one from incipio. So my little brother got it for me for christmas and i thought i would post some pictures, they arent the best but they should be good enough. Also I love this case, feels great, very light and skinny, fits on tight and all the buttons are easy to access, the usb port is somewhat hard to get to but everything else is fine.

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I've been looking for a case for my captivate ever since i got the phone back in December and ive been blessed so far to not have any scratches or dings on it but i still want to get a case for it. I seen the Incipio Edge case you have on their website but the pictures there arent too great. I was wondering if you could upload a picture of the phone in the case from the back so I can see what the cutouts are like for the speaker and camera cause on their website they look a bit off which has stopped me from buying this case for now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones