• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incoming call (Deberia mandar llamada) screenshot included

oolowrideoo

Lurker
Nov 20, 2013
Not sure what is causing this, but when I get an incoming call (every call), my phone displays "Deberia mandar llamada".

How do I get rid of this (or at least get it to display in english)?
2014-07-10%2019.50.32.png

Hmmm, there is a tasker icon in the taskbar. Tasker tends to use toast messages like that (I believe that "toast" is the term for those.)

Do you have something in tasker that's triggered when a call is received? If it's tasker, if you go into the settings in tasker, is the language (under localization) set to english or spanish?

Upvote 0
Hmmm, there is a tasker icon in the taskbar. Tasker tends to use toast messages like that (I believe that "toast" is the term for those.)

Do you have something in tasker that's triggered when a call is received? If it's tasker, if you go into the settings in tasker, is the language (under localization) set to english or spanish?
There are no active profiles, nor tasks triggered with incoming calls. Language is English :-/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones