• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incoming Call Issue

Hey guys,

First time on a forum since forever but with both Sprint and HTC not giving me answers I thought I'd see if you guys could help.

I know this is a forum for the M8 but I have a M7; I couldn't find threads for the M8.

Basically it was a mile problem at first; some people's calls wouldn't register on the device: no ringing, no 'missed calls' in the call log. Anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour later I'd receive that person's voicemail. Now it seems it's with anyone and everyone and only a few people seem to get through, one of which is something one I know, but isn't in my contacts list.

My contacts are synced with Facebook and other social networks (just throwing that out there for information, if there's anything else I should provide let me know).

Thanks in advance,

Marmalade Shaws

It's not particularly good, but it isn't bad. I can make outgoing calls and text easily enough (besides the text notification changing sound every once in a while). But despite the iffy signal strength I was receiving calls regularly and by everyone. Nowadays I'm lucky if I hear the ringtone outside the sound settings. It's a good ringtone!

I dunno if something in settings is turned off or what. But it's aggravating to listen to angry voicemails asking why I don't pick up anymore. It's as if they never called, the only thing to show me they ever called is voicemail. No logs to say I missed a call. No ringtone though the ringer is on full volume. No vibration on the phone either. :banghead:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones