• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incoming calls go straight to voicemail

Parian

Lurker
Jul 23, 2015
Hello! Hoping somone can help me before I return my phone. After buying it and getting needed apps and wifi etc set up I realized my incoming calls were going to voicemail. I took it to the Boost store the next day and all he could advise me was to turn wifi off when not in use....I finally fixed it by turning off the lte. Today I reset it, no added apps or settings, wifi on, and no bars for phone calls. Does this seem like an issue exclusive to this phone and I should return it, or something else? Thanks!

My signal strengh is great, everyone's is fine but mine. I've thoroughly checked all settings hoping it was something I missed. Thanks, I will assume it is this phone then and return it.
Sometimes you get a bad one.
I've had and known a lot of folks who have had a good experience with the prevail lte. I hope the new one doesn't give you any trouble.
Let us know how it it goes [emoji108] [emoji217]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones