• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Incoming/outgoing call problem..

Shine.

Jul 31, 2010
Da 'Rock
Hey guys, I put cm7 on my buddys incredible s last night and everything went perfectt and everything runs properly besides the calling feature. When he recieves a call he cant hear anything, and when he calls someone they cant hear him(tired calling numerous phones and vise versa) This worked perfect before the flash, anyideas?:thinking:

Hey guys, I put cm7 on my buddys incredible s last night and everything went perfectt and everything runs properly besides the calling feature. When he recieves a call he cant hear anything, and when he calls someone they cant hear him(tired calling numerous phones and vise versa) This worked perfect before the flash, anyideas?:thinking:

Yes, you need to install a Gingerbread radio to go with CM 7. A recommended radio should be in the CM 7 Original Post.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones