1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Incomming call problem with my galaxy s3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rajku, Oct 9, 2012.

1. rajku

rajku Newbie

I have problem most of the time when I get incoming calls. I used wind mobile.they send my phone to Samsung and they said nothing wrong with the phone and they reset the factory reset. it's work fine for a while and now start the problem again.but out going calls are fine. I want to know that net work problem or phone problem or phone setting problem. I want to real solution for my phone
    thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. valorian

valorian Android Expert

Can you describe the problem you are having to us?

3. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Member

I have the same problem. The problem is not with your phone but with your carrier's network. In my case it is with Sprint. Just call your carrier's tech support again and describe your problem "again":rolleyes: Don't forgt to ask for a credit on your bill. Sprint gives me 25% of my bill every month for being thier network test dummy.

4. GTWalling

GTWalling Android Expert

Since you have the same problem and the OP never stated what his problem was, can you inform us so we can try to help.

5. AZANDROID1

AZANDROID1 Lurker

I have the same issue with GS3 on Wind. When the phone is on standby for extended period of time it drops connection with the tower for incoming calls and sms. People are not able to call in, they get "user unavailable" message. Everything else in the phone works: Internet, emails, outgoing calls. Once you place and outgoing call or send sms, or switch to an air-plane mode and back, phone is able to receive incoming calls.
    It's happening in multiple locations in the area with a full network coverage.
    Any ideas on the issue?

6. MelonSplitter

MelonSplitter Member

Do you use a case for your phone and if so what kind?

7. AZANDROID1

AZANDROID1 Lurker

I do. a leather sleeve.

8. AZANDROID1

AZANDROID1 Lurker

Got a call from Wind support that finally this became a known issue to them and they are working on a software solution. This affects some of the GS3 phones on Wind mobile network. Could take several weeks to resolve.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews