• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incorrect Clicking (Mainly SMS Conversations)

c.clavin

Lurker
May 2, 2010
Hey guys, first post! I've been having issues with pressing my Inc. say I want to choose the 1st conversation thread, I will press it and it will bring up a totally different conversation (sometimes the conversation I bring up is not even on the screen)
Am I the only one with this issue? It is driving me crazy because on the go I have texted the wrong person a few times. I'm not even scrolling through conversations at the time, just bringing up the 'Messages' shortcut. Please help!

Hey guys, first post! I've been having issues with pressing my Inc. say I want to choose the 1st conversation thread, I will press it and it will bring up a totally different conversation (sometimes the conversation I bring up is not even on the screen)
Am I the only one with this issue? It is driving me crazy because on the go I have texted the wrong person a few times. I'm not even scrolling through conversations at the time, just bringing up the 'Messages' shortcut. Please help!
this used to happen to me on my omnia whever i flashed and restored my sms from a backup (no matter what i used to back up) believe if you have a huge amount of messages it can start to work weird. not sure if this is your problem of course. You have a lot of texts or have you backed them up and restored recently?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones