• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incorrect password on T Memo

Elliottjay

Lurker
Oct 28, 2014
Hi there,

Hoping someone can please help me. I created a document on my Samsung Tab 3 T-Memo app which I password-protected (ironically enough the document was a list of all my usernames / passwords etc). The password I entered had a @ symbol included in it. A month or so ago I accessed the document again by entering the password and modifying the document (but didn't change the password).

I now cannot access the document, which says I have entered the incorrect password. When I try and use the @ symbol as part of the password I get a message saying 'invalid input parameter'. I have used this password for years so I know I am using the right password, though it now doesn't want to accept the @ symbol. Any thoughts / possible resolutions?

I appreciate any assistance.

Elliott

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones