1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Incrd 2 Shell/Hoster w/ Stand

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mutato, May 26, 2011.

1. mutato

mutato Newbie
    None

May 22, 2011

Advertisement

RadRan likes this.
  2. mountaineerndixie

None

Mar 4, 2010
    Charleston, WV
    Looks pretty sturdy. Is the texture slick or not?

I got the Otterbox Commuter and while it's built well it's just so slick in my hand. It must be me because I haven't seen anyone else complain but the plastic just slides right through my hands.

3. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member
    None

May 3, 2010
    CPA
    Irvine, CA
    I have the same thing and like it as well. The fit is very secure and holster setup works great. My only concern is the top, bottom and part of the corners are exposed. I tend to drop things and worry about that.

I have not used the kickstand very much, and hope it does not wear out easily. It is semi-slick, but texture has a light rubberized feel and is "grippy" enough to feel secure in hand.

The Verizon car charger that was part of the bundle also has a usb slot for another cable/device to charge. Nice.

4. mutato

mutato Newbie
    None

May 22, 2011
    It's textured and not slick in my opinion. I do have a complaint.. today I noticed the stand isn't clicking back into place as well as it did when I first got it. It kinda moves a bit which has me worried that in another week or two it won't click back in place at all... but we'll see.

5. kc2pko

kc2pko Newbie
    None

May 15, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    I got this today, and so far, I like it. With the stand out and upright, it's at the perfect angle for viewing while charging at work or for watching videos in landscape. It feels durable enough to hold up to daily use.