• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Increasing Internal Memory

Hi Guys I am a n0ob and dont have any idea about rooting or anything also read some tutorials about making partitions and all but didnt get how to make partitions on Sd card...so can anyone help me with how can I increase my internal phone memory of my device?

I am using Gt-S5570 mini so someone please help me with this.
Rooting would not be preferred, still if the ultimate option is rooting then let me know proper steps and ROM for rooting which will not brick my cellphone.

Also proper steps to unroot my cell if I face some problem afterwards and which is the most compatible firmware version which will not brick my cell phone? Officially its 2.3.6

Thanks

Hi sweetyhon, and welcome to AF :)

There are a couple of rooting guides for that phone in http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=3527068.

I don't know that model myself, and rooting methods are device specific, so I can't say more really. But most phones cannot be rooted without a computer, so I cannot promise that what you want is possible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones