1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Incredible 2 Accessories for sale

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by goldberg96, Jul 20, 2011.

1. goldberg96

goldberg96 Newbie
    None

Jul 11, 2011
    Male
    Computer Systems Consultant for Bank of America (3
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Hi all. I had an Incredible 2 for a while (actually 12 days). It began having software problems and things began to not work. Then Gingerbread got pushed to it and things got even worse. Long story, not important.

I no longer have my Incredible 2 but due to the deal I worked out with Verizon, I still have a number of accessories which I'd like to sell for a reasonable price to someone. Here is what I have:

1. Original charger with included micro-USB cable

2. Original car charger from Verizon

3. Verizon holster case with pull out kick stand (black)

4. Brand new Boxwave ultra fine screen protector (still in package)

I am willing to sell all of this for $35 plus $5 shipping to the first person willing to deposit the $40 into my PayPal account.

If you're interested email me at robgoldberg2011@gmail.com and let me know and we'll work out the details. Everything listed is brand new (well 12 days old). I only had the phone for 12 days.

Below is my ebay account listing just to show you that my score for 91 entries on eBay is 100%. I'm not a flake.

rob.goldberg( 91)

Views: 57 total
    Items for sale

Edit
    Listings
    You currently have no items for sale.
    Start selling now!

Edit Feedback earned for transactions on eBay

Positive feedback: 100%|Feedback score: 91Learn about what these numbers mean.

You all know this stuff would cost a lot more than $35 if you bought it all from someone else. So drop me a line and get a great deal on some additional accessories for your Incredible 2..........Rob

Advertisement