• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible 2 Freezing / Freezes after Phone Calls / Trying to End Call

swenpro

May 10, 2011
I have had my Droid Incredible 2 for about one week now. Everything seems very smooth and flaws are few, but this one is a bit disturbing:

Every time I talk on the phone for more than just a few minutes (10 min +), my phone will not allow me to End Call afterward. It appears frozen, and pressing on any screen button or Android button does not do anything.

Usually, I am able to press the Power button OFF/ON, slide-to-unlock, and then the phone unfreezes and I can finally end the call. One time, though, the phone completely locked up and I had to do a battery pull.

Anyone else experience this issue and have any luck fixing it?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah, we don't like to hear this but a Factory Reset is all I can think off as well. Other than that, you could take it to Verizon since it's still under warranty.

terrorcat.jpg

NO...
No...
Get Away from me!!!...
Not the factory reset!!! Anything but that!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones