1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Incredible 2 is a Great Phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tea_b0ne, May 12, 2011.

1. tea_b0ne

tea_b0ne Lurker
    None

May 9, 2011
    I got my Incredible 2 last week and I am Very Happy with this phone. Sure, there has not been a lot of upgrades from the original DINC 1 but the battery life is GREAT!!! I am getting 14 - 16 hours a day out of it! It's new to me and I have been playing with it a lot! Once the new wears off and it becomes just my phone it will probably get 20+ hours of usage. I also understand that it's not a 4G phone, but I am not in a 4G area and probably won't be 4G here for a while. If you are looking for an Android Phone and need good battery life then this is the phone for you!

Advertisement

2. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 9, 2010
    I completely agree....I switched from a Droid X to the iPhone 4 for a few weeks and have no real complaints about the iPhone other than it's just plain boring to me for some reason...I was, however, getting amazing battery life out of it and was just waiting for an android phone to come out that would be comparable on battery....the Incredible 2 is it for sure, I'm glad to be back on android and finally getting amazing battery life which in the past has not been the case for me on android.

3. AMTrombley0924

AMTrombley0924 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 2, 2010
    Student, Air Force Cadet
    California
    I agree as well. People complained that this phone was short on new features compared to the Original, but I've seen reviews (that I agree with) that say that this phone not running the latest and greatest ISN'T a bad thing. It's extremely polished! And It's because HTC has had a lot of practice with Froyo, and sense and battery life, and they finally seem to have made a damn near flawless phone. While I imagine HTC will now be setting their sights higher (dual core, Gingerbread, etc) this is one hell of a phone to leave an impression

4. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member
    None

May 3, 2010
    CPA
    Irvine, CA
    Same here, agree with everyone. Coming from an INC1, I appreciate slightly larger screen which is visible in bright outdoor light (my INC had the AMOLED screen), longer battery life (end the day at 50-60% with stock battery versus 25-40% with extended 1750mh battery) and the ability to use outside US if I travel. I also like the Versizon case/holster combo that includes a kickstand. I would not know what to do with 4G, so I am satisfied. Will probably sell my INC 1 on eBay and recoup most of my upgrade cost too. Now if I could get Netflix to work, it would be perfect. :D