1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Incredible 2 or Droid X?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gevis, May 21, 2011.

1. Gevis

Gevis Android Enthusiast

Alright, I'm about due for an upgrade. I currently have a fascinate, and I'm really just looking to do a lateral upgrade so I can give my fascinate to my brother.

I'm gonna go through wirefly I believe, so I could get the DX for free, or I was thinking about waiting until I could order the Incredible 2 for free.

Thoughts? Feelings? I really don't feel like spending any money on the latest and greatest. I'm nowhere near 4g and my fascinate seems plenty fast enough so I don't care how many cores my phone has either.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. John58543

John58543 Android Enthusiast

The Droid X2 is now out as well, have you considered this phone? It's like DX1 on steriods.

3. Center

Center Member

Depends on what your size preference is. If you don't mind lugging around a phone with a huge screen, then Droid X2 is your phone. I have a Droid X, but it's too big. I think 4" is the sweet spot for screen size (I've seen the original Incredible, and the 3.5" seemed a little too small). But YMMV.

4. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I just got the Inc2 and was considering the X2 ... in the end the X2 was just to large of a phone and the Inc2 has great form feel to it. Thats also the reason I chose the Eris over the Original Droid when they first came out. I agree 100% with Center, it depends on how large of a phone you want.

5. Kori_Tamashii

Kori_Tamashii Android Enthusiast

On an off topic note, what does YMMV stand for? I've been on the internet since the mid 90's and the days of AOL and I STILL can't figure that out.

6. amarryat

amarryat Android Enthusiast

Your Mileage May Vary

AMTrombley0924 likes this.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews