1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Incredible 2 Rooted with Multiple Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by akaSTRECH, Aug 15, 2012.

1. akaSTRECH

akaSTRECH New Member

Aug 15, 2012
    I bought my phone a few days ago and I thought booted meant i could get exceptional signal...thing is I have only been able to get two bars since I have had it. Options???

My photos after I take them are upside down..........what to do??????????

I have downloaded gtunes music v6 and I edit parts of the songs into ringtones. Unfortunately, when i set them as a ringtone it is silent. What can I do to make them be heard or what app can i download with a ringtone editor that will actually play the ringtone?

Advertisement

2. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Male
    Northern Illinois
    You are saying "booted". Do you really mean Rooted? If you are rooted, did you install a custom ROM or are you still using the stock ROM?

3. kratos

kratos Back on my throne!!!
    VIP Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Worldwide Logistics by day,Website design by night
    Olympus, Back on the throne!!!
    akaSTRECH

I merged your threads into one thread and post as you have multiple issues that you will receive better help with in one thread than in 3 separate threads.

First, Did you make a nandroid backup immediately after rooting?

Second, did you flash a custom ROM? If so, what ROM?

Kratos

bberryhill0 likes this.
  4. mkhoo

mkhoo New Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I rooted my Droid Incredible 2 a while back by downgraded the GB 2.3.4 to 2.3.3 and am really happy with it except for one following issue:
    - every time a SMS message is received, it reroute my bluetooth call to the handset.

Is there a fix for this? I read that I need to upgrade to GB 2.3.4 - how can I do this with a rooted phone? I checked for new software - Settings -> Software update -> Check new but nothing came back.

Thanks

5. I recommend flashing Andybonestock or GingerBangSense. Check the sticky for links.

kratos likes this.