1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Incredible 2 will not turn on.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gravitypulls, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Gravitypulls

Gravitypulls Lurker

I went to sleep last night and my phone was charging, I woke up around 1:30 and everything seemed fine as I checked the time on it, then I actually woke up for my day around 8:30, my phone was completely off and it won't turn on. I have no idea what happened. When I try to connect it to my computer, the orange light flashes a few times and my computer makes the noise like a device is connected but then it makes the noise like a device is being disconnected and the light stops flashing. The battery is not overheated, as I tried to cool it off. I'm really frustrated as I'm home for the holidays but needed my phone to be in contact with work while I was away and I have no way to get to a verizon store asap as I'm going to need to find a ride. aghhhhh help please

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member

Pull the battery for 30 seconds, while the battery is out hold the power button down for at least ten seconds. Replace the battery. Plug it in again. Does the orange light stay on now?
    If not, try putting light pressure on the power cable in various directions for at least ten seconds per direction to see if you have a failing charge port.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews