1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Incredible BOGO -- Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LJSquishy, Apr 29, 2010.

1. gunderda

gunderda Member
    None

Mar 30, 2010
    i was going to post yesterday but didn't in fear of my email box blowing up with notifications that people replied to this thread -- however, yesterday morning on my way to work (at 7:30 am) the radio ad for the droid and droid incredible came on and although i was half asleep i swear i heard them give a BOGO offer. i even thought to myself "did i hear that correctly?? they're doing a BOGO on the incredible already?? awesome!!!" so i totally believe the OP.

and no i haven't heard the ad again so i am not entirely 100% certain of what i heard.

Advertisement

2. LJSquishy

LJSquishy Newbie
    None

Mar 17, 2010
    So apparently my husband saw an ad on TV last night that said something along the lines of, "Buy a new 3G Smartphone, get one free, like the Droid" -- so you technically could argue with the CSRs that they must honor that deal, because afterall, the Inc is the HTC Droid Incredible. Just a thought to help you all out.

3. g1701gst

g1701gst Newbie
    None

Mar 29, 2010
    Tech Support Analyst
    Colorado
    I just tried to get BOGO by calling *611. The rep said the current bogo offer was only for the moto droid and the eris. I will wait till may 10th when the current offer ends and see what is available then. On a side note the rep was very friendly and helpful, she looked for the offer for several minutes and tried to find it for me.

4. JoeThePlumber

JoeThePlumber Lurker
    None

Apr 29, 2010
    I was not able to get a straight BOGO, but when we went into a Verizon store and I told the sales rep Amazon has the Incredible for $100 and the Droid for $20, he was able to get his manager to approve $200 for the Incredible and the Droid for free.

Of course, we were willing to buy some accessories plus a third line (with third line non-smartphone at $30 after discount), plus signed up for 1400 + F.F. and unlimited texting. (However, I plan to downgrade these after a month to 700 and 250 text plan.)

This was clearly a YMMV situation.

5. g1701gst

g1701gst Newbie
    None

Mar 29, 2010
    Tech Support Analyst
    Colorado
    Any body been able to get a BOGO deal on two DINC's recently?

6. nnatic

nnatic Newbie
    None

Apr 4, 2010
    no but i got them to push my new every two date up about 4 months so that i can get damn close to it :)

7. rockstar323

rockstar323 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 23, 2009
    Quality Control Tech
    I'll check with some contacts at Verizon and see if they are getting ready to do one. They usually tell me in advance before they do a BOGO sale. Not really worried about the cost since we get awesome corporate discounts. We got 13 for a total of -$715. And no the negative sign isnt a typo.

8. Kyreba

Kyreba Newbie
    None

Mar 19, 2010
    I'll be interested to hear about any deals. Since I got mine there are at least 3 people at work who want them. 2 of them are for people in the office on the company account so saving $$ helps the bottom line (& my profit sharing;))