1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Incredible email repeating message problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jdaa, Jun 30, 2010.

1. jdaa

jdaa Member

May 2, 2010
    In the past few weeks a problem has started with my email on the Incredible. In the very first slot I get a weird/strange email. It is not in bold suggesting that I have already read this email. I will delete it and then with the very next refresh there it is again....the same one. That has been going on for a few weeks. Then three days ago it advanced to where I would delete the next three message following this weird one (these three are from normal senders that I recognize). Again, I would read those three and then delete them, along with the one weird one. Again with a refresh the four would be back. I went into the Verizon store yesterday with a few issues and he got the phone to stop doing this.....that is until this morning when again I am getting that first weird email. I wish I had asked him what he did to get it to stop so I could do it myself. I just went to the store here in my town and the place is jam packed, which is usual. I don't want to wait an hour just for this problem. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can do? Thanks.

Advertisement

2. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE!

Feb 15, 2010
    Product Engineer
    NW Indiana
    Moved to Support and Troubleshooting.