• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible email repeating message problem

jdaa

May 2, 2010
In the past few weeks a problem has started with my email on the Incredible. In the very first slot I get a weird/strange email. It is not in bold suggesting that I have already read this email. I will delete it and then with the very next refresh there it is again....the same one. That has been going on for a few weeks. Then three days ago it advanced to where I would delete the next three message following this weird one (these three are from normal senders that I recognize). Again, I would read those three and then delete them, along with the one weird one. Again with a refresh the four would be back. I went into the Verizon store yesterday with a few issues and he got the phone to stop doing this.....that is until this morning when again I am getting that first weird email. I wish I had asked him what he did to get it to stop so I could do it myself. I just went to the store here in my town and the place is jam packed, which is usual. I don't want to wait an hour just for this problem. Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can do? Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones