1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Incredible HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scooz16, Jun 14, 2011.

1. scooz16

scooz16 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Baltimore
    never rooted or anything.

earlier today I was receiving sense force close messages and also low disc space messages.

I pulled the battery and re-booted and it seemed to work ok other than still receiving both messages and it wouldn't allow me to click on google chat.

I tried to delete some apps and clear some space but it wouldn't allow me to do that. Even just tried to delete text message threads in handcent and that wouldn't work either.

I then pulled the battery again and now it just goes to the White HTC screen...then to the red droid screen....i get the DROIIIID message then it goes right back to the white HTC screen and keeps repeating that pattern.

HELP PLEASE. THANKS.

Advertisement

2. scooz16

scooz16 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 4, 2010
    Baltimore
    never rooted or anything.

earlier today I was receiving sense force close messages and also low disc space messages.

I pulled the battery and re-booted and it seemed to work ok other than still receiving both messages and it wouldn't allow me to click on google chat.

I tried to delete some apps and clear some space but it wouldn't allow me to do that. Even just tried to delete text message threads in handcent and that wouldn't work either.

I then pulled the battery again and now it just goes to the White HTC screen...then to the red droid screen....i get the DROIIIID message then it goes right back to the white HTC screen and keeps repeating that pattern.

HELP PLEASE. THANKS.

3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Android Expert

Aug 5, 2010
    Male
    PA
    Pull the battery, place back in. press and hold down the volume Down button, keep holding volume down and press and hold power till the phone turns on. Give it a minute to finish loading... use the volume key to highlight factory reset, press the power button to select.

Or can try this first(safe mode):
    http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=31062

Ps.. No need for two threads... merged them.

4. VZW_CS

VZW_CS Newbie
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    If the battery pull hasn't worked, please try an alternative factory reset.

*Power device off
    *Press and hold VOL Down and Power button at same time until screen displays with 3 androids at the bottom
    *Press VOL down to highlight Clear Storage, press PWR Button to select option
    *Screen displays below information

**Clearstorage**

Delete All User Data?
    <VOL UP> ***YES***
    <VOL DOWN> NO