• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible Mail Photo

Figured out the problem and it turns out that I'm just a dumby. I had the setup at 5KB Text Only. Didn't even notice that before. I reset it to much higher and I now get the pictures in the Email like I wanted. I'm a lot happier Droid owner now.
I had a Blackberry before and this is night and day difference. Much much better.

Upvote 0
Figured out the problem and it turns out that I'm just a dumby. I had the setup at 5KB Text Only. Didn't even notice that before. I reset it to much higher and I now get the pictures in the Email like I wanted. I'm a lot happier Droid owner now.
I had a Blackberry before and this is night and day difference. Much much better.

Where did you find that setting "5kb text only"? Is that in the gmail settings? :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones