The battery life on my Incredible is starting to get a bit low so I decided to charge it for a bit at my office. Upon plugging it in, I noticed the notification LED was flashing in an alternating green/amber. Doing a quick search, I learned this is an indication it is overheating. No special apps were being used at the time, but I went ahead and powered it off and pulled the battery for a bit. Upon re-inserting the battery, I downloaded Spare Parts from the market and it indicates the battery is still in overheat, but has a temperature of -49.4 degrees C. That is pretty freaking cold. But, I still cannot charge my device. If it makes any difference, I'm using the Seidio 1750 extended battery. Any thoughts out there?