• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible S In-Call Volume

htcminx

Jul 18, 2011
Hi everyone

I've read heaps on the Forum about volume control but haven't found anything that tells me how to resolve it and many of the things mentioned I couldn't find on the Incredible S.

My Incredible S is new and the incall volume is terrible. Is there something I can do to make it better?

Normal call volume seems to be okay but I was making a call tonight using the speaker setting and it wasn't worth it, could hardly hear them.

I am very new to android phones.

Thank you

The loud speaker volume is really low compared to my previous Nokia phone (N95 8GB). Even with the ear phones the sound doesn't seems to be loud enough for me.

The only solution for me was to use devices with their own amplifiers.
e.g: My Bluetooth headset has an inbuilt amplifier and independent volume control so this makes the loudness just as I want it. I use a Burger Speaker (a small portable speaker for phones/media player) for loud speaker mode.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones