1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Incredible S or duel core?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by caveman0058, Jun 20, 2011.

1. caveman0058

caveman0058 Lurker
    None

Jun 20, 2011
    Im looking at getting my first smartphone. I't tossing up between the incredible S and LG optimus 2x.

The only main difference being that the LG has a duel core. The problem I have is that the LG IMO is butt ugly. I realise it is more "future proof" becasue of the duel-core but will it really be necessary over the next few years?

Advertisement

2. applemanthai

applemanthai Newbie
    None

Jun 17, 2011
    I wouldnt go near the Inc S until HTC sort out all the problems with connectivity after 2.3.3 upgrade....

This phone could be so cool but is basically just a tease cause I can see potential but it just doesnt work.... Wifi and phone signals are absolutely awful.....

Was fine before upgrade!

3. zer0snap

zer0snap Newbie
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    The Inc.S isn't a bad phone but it has a few problems at the moment and can thus can be a frustrating phone to use. They are slowly being sorted out but I just wish that HTC had realised these problems before the update. Be aware.
    If you go dual-core I would go for the SGS2. I have had enough of my Inc.S and have very recently ordered a SGS2 myself. It looks like a gorgeous phone. I can't wait. ;)