• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible sold out in some markets

I live in Midland, MI, so I don't know if my market is; Midwest, Michigan, Mid-Michigan or what.

I can't believe that I order mine on the 22nd and that they sold out of my whole market before then.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard this from Verizon.

Shocking. I placed my order at 2PM on the 24th from Lansing, MI -- and it was processed yesterday afternoon, and shipped this morning from Tennessee.

You would think we would be in the same market eh?

Upvote 0
I called again and they said I could have it by Thursday, but on the website I still have "Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow."

They said as soon as they recieve shipping information they will send me an email. Yet people who ordered it yesterday are getting theirs tomorrow.

Upvote 0
They technically have until tomorrow @ 4:30pm to make the FedEX warehouse pickups. Any phones sent out tomorrow can still arrive on time on the 29th. Each region probably has their own methods for shipment practices... some are probably cutting costs by sending out 2-3 days prior (hence us that already got tracking info).

Before ya'll go "Linda Blair", wait until after 4:30pm (regional time) tomorrow. Then... let the flood gates open!

Upvote 0
Well, I ordered on the 24th and got my tracking number this morning (Arizona).

As far as the folks who paid for overnight and are getting the phone shipped 2 day... that is kind of lame. VZW should probably reimburse for that. I'm assuming this is why overnight shipping was free with no cupon code needed when I ordered mine. But as long as you get your phone on the 29th, VZW is keeping its promises as far as delivery date goes.

Upvote 0
That's ridiculous! I live in NY and ordered mine on April 23rd (after I went in into our cities largest corporate store and found out they were only getting 10) and I got my tracking number this morning. I will have it on Thursday. I also paid for over night and they shipped it 2 day. I called and got a refund for the shipping.

I hope you are able to sort this all out soon! I feel for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones