• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible weirded out tonight

Mr. Boom

Android Enthusiast
Jul 23, 2010
Nevada
So i went to take a video with my DI tonight, and it would not record video. The screen would go black, and the battery started dropping quickly, and heating up. Everything was really slow and laggy too.
I have watchdog and systempanel, and could not pinpoint what the issue was. I finally managed to get the settings menu open for the camcorder, and the save location was set to phone memory, so i reset it to card, uninstalled the apps i installed today, did a battery pull, and everything is back to normal.
Before i tried to use video everything was working fine. Even with the new apps i downloaded today. The issues only started when i wanted to record video. Do you think this might have been a bad app, or a ghost in the machine?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones