1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Incredibles in stock on verizon wireless?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cp1, Apr 30, 2010.

1. cp1

cp1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 30, 2010
    We placed our order for 2 incredibles last night (on the verizon wireless website). The website said that they will ship May 7. Today we got an email saying they had shipped and will be here on Monday (too bad they don't deliver on the weekends!). So it looks like they have more in stock!

Advertisement

2. Yaksha

Yaksha Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 15, 2010
    I went into a brick and mortar store last night, about 30 minutes before they closed. They still had the Incredible in stock and I was able to take one home with me.

The guy said I was only the 2nd person to come in to buy it. They had actually gone through two boxes of phones, but everyone else was brining the Motorola Droid in they had recently purchased and trading it for an Incredible.

3. cp1

cp1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 30, 2010
    Weird, the store by us had sold out right when they opened. I guess it depends on your area.

4. lump

lump Newbie
    None

Nov 7, 2009
    So. Cal.
    Ditto.

5. Topshelf

Topshelf Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 27, 2010
    +2 They don't deliver on Saturdays? That explains why it's listing Monday...the shipping location is less than an hour from me and I could figure out why it was going to take so long. Bummer. I actually called Verizon last night to see what their stock looked like before ordering. There's no shortage of any kind. They had thousands left. Well, I'll just have to survive the weekend with my broken BB.