• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asterdroid

Android Expert
Mar 24, 2010
Providence
plus.google.com
Seriously, with all the complaining that goes on here, I have to wonder.... am I the only one that ISN'T having any issues with this phone?

I use the hell out of it, have it bogged down with tons of apps/widgets, have rooted it, deleted some stock apps, and plan on flashing vanilla froyo once it's available. And I've done all of this without a problem aside from the mediocre battery life, which I fixed with an extended life battery.

I feel like I'm the only one that absolutely loves this phone.

Is there anyone else out there that agrees with me?

Completely agree with you. I use this phone pretty heavily and it stays right there with me not missing a beat. Minus the stock battery I have no complaints (fixed mine by buying an extended battery).

People are more likely to post problems than post non-issues. It is just like reviews, I normally only post when I have serious issues with a product.

Upvote 0
no problems here what so ever. i even got my rooted realtively easily. can't wait for more rom variety. right now i am running the updated unrevolved with launcher pro, and love it, even more snappy that stock.

like i said more rom variety and 2.2 will make this phone even better. bummer for all the people having issues, then again i have never had issues with an electronic device, i must be lucky, or it must be the user...or both

Upvote 0
With ya here! This phone has been nothing but perfection for me. Any issues I've had have been apps....never the phone itself or any hardware associated with it. I do have the 1750 battery never gave the 1350 a chance and I am very satisfied with battery life....maybe I would feel different if I had stuck with the 135o idk.

Upvote 0
I've had zero issues with my phone as well. I'm very pleased with the Incredible (for the most part) and couldn't have asked for a better phone to introduce me to both Android and the smartphone universe. That said.. the only reason I'm switching to the X in the following month is because I underestimated how much web browsing I do on the phone when I first got the Inc... so the increased screen size will help a lot.. but also I'll be making a little extra cash by making the switch. One thing I am kind of bummed about though... I'm one who actually prefers Sense UI (and its widgets) over Launcher Pro. I'll definitely miss it when I get moved off an HTC phone.

Upvote 0
Mine worked great for the first month. My call quality is now either muddy or voices drop out. Works great for GPS, music and videos, but call quality has fallen off a cliff. Does not matter which speaker I use. Conference calls are just as muddy and droppy. I never lose signal, but the call quality is rarely good now and *228 has been tried and CDMA /PRL are set correctly.

I was one of the people touting no problems too, but for whatever reason, call quality has fallen off a cliff for me in the past few weeks. I have been in KY, WV, VA and the DC area during the past two weeks with the same results. The dBm signal is fine, but the call quality has begun to suck- badly.

Upvote 0
The only issue I've had is the phone freezing when running Dolphin Browser, but it's only happened twice and I surf A LOT. Being as I'm quite anal, I actively manage the radios and app usage so battery life has been quite good IMHO.

I migrated from a dumbphone and the DINC has been nothing short of a revelation. :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones