• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Android Mini Series - D.I.Y. Blank - Dead Zebra, Inc Shop

So I managed to get my hands on one of these, I'm trying to collect them all but they have been out of stock forever. Today the DIY came back in stock for a little while.

I didnt intend on getting this one without an idea, but after buying I realized...I could make the IncrediDroid!

Anybody have a good solid picture of hte Droid with the Incredibles Logo? Anybody want to make me a mock up or stencil? Anybody done this before? Or done their own DIY? If you have, post your pics!!

Android Mini Series - D.I.Y. Blank - Dead Zebra, Inc Shop

So I managed to get my hands on one of these, I'm trying to collect them all but they have been out of stock forever. Today the DIY came back in stock for a little while.

I didnt intend on getting this one without an idea, but after buying I realized...I could make the IncrediDroid!

Anybody have a good solid picture of hte Droid with the Incredibles Logo? Anybody want to make me a mock up or stencil? Anybody done this before? Or done their own DIY? If you have, post your pics!!

My green one is in the mail!

Upvote 0
haha, that site is now my homepage. I must get them, I figured i'd order a few 4 packs overtime. Since I dont want to admit that I'm willing to spend $100+ on Android figurines.

This was the first one to come in stock since i've been checking so I went for it. I want to get a second one, One to be IncrediDroid, one to just be all white.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones