• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

INDICATOR LIGHT APP INSTALLED

When I receive a call, text, email on my old phone
(Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) I had a blue light flash. My new S21
doesn't seem to have this option. The light would flash, till I cleared it. Any suggestions?
there is no setting unfortunately. your phone was built not to have this feature any more. but, you can try several apps that are out in the play store.

like this one:
LED Me Know: Samsung Galaxy Notification LED

Upvote 0
I spent $800+ for my Samsung Galaxy S21. I'm still not satisfied, not having a Notification Indicator Light. Someone suggested I spend additional money for a Samsung watch. I don't wear a watch 24/7. I have tried a couple apps, but the Indicator light goes out after a few minutes. I would like the light to continue blinking, till I clear it. That's how my S7 was.

Upvote 0
I spent $800+ for my Samsung Galaxy S21. I'm still not satisfied, not having a Notification Indicator Light. Someone suggested I spend additional money for a Samsung watch. I don't wear a watch 24/7. I have tried a couple apps, but the Indicator light goes out after a few minutes. I would like the light to continue blinking, till I clear it. That's how my S7 was.
the problem is that many do not see a need for this.....such as me.....so the samsung has not kept that functionality. if more people were to make a stink about it....but i doubt that will happen.

have you looked at the other led notification apps on the play store?

you can check my search here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...hWCARIKEGxlZCBub3RpZmljYXRpb24=:S:ANO1ljK3AEQ

or take a look at this app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamworks.alwaysondisplay

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones