1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Indigo Lake removed from Google Play.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Christopher Worthy, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Christopher Worthy

I'm getting pretty cheesed off now at Shambolic app developers & their short lived apps.I'm considering moving away from Android.These app developers on Google are a disgrace.If they don't have enough money for maintaining their apps don't create them.

2. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Same as it ever was.... Same as it ever was...

And the same on every other platform....

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

So where would you go? iOS, Windows, Mac? But with your example, Indigo Lake, I believe that's been completely removed now from all platforms. You can't blame Google or Android for that.
    And about "enough money for maintaining their apps". Did you actually pay any $$$ for it or was it free?

AFAIK Indigo Lake was a movie tie-in game, basically intended to promote the movie of the same name last year. And presumably it's now done its job in promoting the movie and the publishers have moved onto other projects.

If a developer/publisher discontinues and takes down a game or app for whatever reasons, it's often pulled from all platforms it was available on

#3 mikedt, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Hadron likes this.