• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Individual wallpaper for launchers?

i found this:
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/enable-multiple-wallpapers-android/

give it a go and let us know if that is what you were looking for.
I've always said that since we've been able to have different wallpapers on all of our desktops on Linux, forever, it should be doable on Linux's little brother, Android. I just read the article and said, yes! :D

I went to the app's Play Store page, and everything looked good until a couple of things. One, it hasn't been updated since 2014. Two, it contains ads AND has no way [paid version] to get rid of them. Finally, its ratings are just so-so.

I'd love to use it, but I simply don't do ads. I may try it to see how invasive they are; if they're limited to only when you're actually using the app, not on the wallpapers you choose, it might be tolerable.

But the 2014 thing worries me. A LOT has changed in Android over the last six years!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones