• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Indoor pictures are terrible.

andonakis

Oct 5, 2010
Love my rezound. Best phone I owned so far. But my pictures indoors are reddish and orange and very saturated. Horrible looking. Outdoor pictures are wonderful. Even my fascinate and X took way better indoor pictures. Am I missing something here or is it just my phone? I haven't heard of any one experiencing this.

I know! My 1976 Polaroid is way better than this POS! :rolleyes:

Love my rezound. Best phone I owned so far. But my pictures indoors are reddish and orange and very saturated. Horrible looking. Outdoor pictures are wonderful. Even my fascinate and X took way better indoor pictures. Am I missing something here or is it just my phone? I haven't heard of any one experiencing this.

Upvote 0
Just found the solution. Very simple.

In the Camera go into Settings
Flick to the bottom and Uncheck Auto Enhance

It then captures it in the true natural light.

I tried this and still got a sub par pic... what I have been doing is setting the white balance to incandecent for an indoor pic. Works great!

Reactions: daffy113
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones