• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inexpensive but Good USB Charger

thindery

Jul 14, 2010
Missouri
Can anyone point me to a car charger I could use for this phone? I'd prefer a plain old USB charger so that we could use different cables for my wife's iPhone too.

I ordered a few of the cheapos over at monoprice.com and they are a no go. They say charging but are actually draining the batter instead.

Can anyone point me to a car charger I could use for this phone? I'd prefer a plain old USB charger so that we could use different cables for my wife's iPhone too.

I ordered a few of the cheapos over at monoprice.com and they are a no go. They say charging but are actually draining the batter instead.

I got one at best buy for $15. Not cheap, but it works. Only complaint is that it fits pretty flush so it can be difficult to get it out (so my g/f says.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones