• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [INFO] Death2all110's Public Apology

death2all110

Android Expert
Jun 25, 2010
Illinois, US
I just wanted to state that Its been brought to my attention by a few mods, and some re-reading of older posts, that I have been a jerk to some of you here on the forums.

While most the time I try to be helpful as much as I can, sometimes I can come off a little strong and may offend some of you. I even called a few of you guys "douchebags". I didn't mean too. I simply have bad days. I even completely dis-obeyed a mod's orders and unlocked a thread that he locked in my sub-forum.

I really am grateful that I found this community via google last july.I will work harder and harder, each and every day to provide a lot of you with a much more pleasant experience, and help, as much as I can.

While I do accept PMs from anybody I would would like to point out that sometimes I may not always be able to respond to your messages immediately, but will try to do so in a timely manner.

I will work on helping you all WITHOUT sounding like a jerk when I do.

Please bear with me and accept this apology.

Again, I apologize for offending some of you.

Deep apologies, and many thanks for accepting my apology,
Sincerely,
Death2all110

While I have not seen any of your offensive posts, I can understand how it could happen. You are a very talented developer and have been very generous to this forum. Hopefully those that have been offended can be understanding and realize that you are just like the rest of us and have a life outside of here and your phone and that these devices are hobbies. I find myself coming on here sometime as a tention release and hope to improve someone elses day by providing a little help and conversation, but can be struck wrong by a comment and an already foul mood made worse. I have respected you for your talents to manipulate these phones and operating system, and respect you more for offering your apologies to those offended. I wish you the best.

Upvote 0
im kinda the same way man.. i come off a bit rough most times but i usually mean well. i think most people take my sense of humor the wrong way.. lol

thanks for what you and the other devs have done for the ally! you have made a POS phone into something a little more tolerable until i can upgrade later this month...

Upvote 0
Well I for one have been extremely offended!!!

I am of Irish descent
Everytime I see that little leprechaun it hurts a little bit more.

I cant tell you the amount of times I have run off to the bathroom to cry.

Death I think I think if you will send me a Htc thunderbolt..... I ... I... I ...
Might can forgive you and accept your apology. :(

I will Pm you my shipping address.

Upvote 0
Well I for one have been extremely offended!!!

I am of Irish descent
Everytime I see that little leprechaun it hurts a little bit more.

I cant tell you the amount of times I have run off to the bathroom to cry.

Death I think I think if you will send me a Htc thunderbolt..... I ... I... I ...
Might can forgive you and accept your apology. :(

I will Pm you my shipping address.
LOL Nice bro!

You haven't texted me in a while! Whats up with that!?

Upvote 0
LOL Nice bro!

You haven't texted me in a while! Whats up with that!?
YOUR SO INSENSETIVE!!!
You Did it again.....

I am so going to go tell Chris Crocker on You Tube.......

Oh and everyone.... Leave Britney ALONE!!

She hasnt Hurt anybody. Just Leave her alone....

seriously though.... If yall havent seen that video. Just go there right now.

I must warn you though go buy depends first... You may inadvertenly wet yourself with ucontrolable Jockularity.

Upvote 0
Does this mean I can be even more of an ass to make up for you "going soft"?

CapnJack.jpg

HA!!!
I knew he was a eunuch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones