• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Informative & Interesting Youtube Videos

Well with Game Of Thrones back in a couple days, I figured you guys might want a recap.

Here's a recap of seasons 1-7:
This will have you all caught up and ready for season 8. ;)
I'm in love with James Corden, and he did this hilarious bit two nights ago recapping the series [which I don't watch]. The writer--who doesn't watch it either--had to spend 60-something hours in a room watching all episodes, so he could write the recap.

This probably doesn't sound funny, but it was when I watched it! :D

Upvote 0
ok this kid is amazing!!!!!!

he is so set in life. he is in college studying while at the same time making videos and putting together this huge event happen. its aquashella and it brings the world of fresh and saltwater fish keeping together under one roof. he brought all of the major players as far as products, live stock, and youtubers under one roof. not to mention the artists and even reptile lovers as well. i wish the west coast had something like this. we do have reefapalooza, and it strictly for reef enthusiast. but this loooooooks amazing. and i'm shocked that a 20 some kid helped to put all of this together.

anyways check it out:

also check out his channel. he is very entertaining

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones