1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips infuse trade for atrix are other droids?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mxrider65, Sep 29, 2011.

1. mxrider65

mxrider65 Newbie
    None

Sep 10, 2011
    I met a dude that wants to trade his moto atrix for my infuse. Im taking opinions here if it would be smart are not worth it to trade . Plz any advice is welcome.

Advertisement

2. Ryanscool

Ryanscool Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    School
    Colorado
    It depends, if you want dual-core but a sucky screen go with the Atrix. If you want a pretty good cpu and the greatest screen then the Infuse. In my opinion, I would keep the Infuse. The Atrix has a way larger community though, I do not know it is all up to you. Most people I know would rather have a giant cool phone then a normal looking Motorola phone, which are my friends.

3. Lanky

Lanky Member
    None

Sep 14, 2011
    Male
    Chicago, IL
    Just a suggestion:
    Can you guys do a "temporary" trade to see if either of you like the other phone (say for like a week or 2)? Then that way if you both are happy, then all is well. But if either one or both of you are not happy with the phone, then agree to switch back. I don't think that you would be able to transfer warranties (if you have them) should you both decide to keep.

4. Mohammad_Adib

Mohammad_Adib Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 25, 2011
    Student
    Bellevue, WA
    No bias here, but are you out of your mind? Trading the infuse for an atrix is like trading diamond for bronze....dont do it in my opinion. Srry if i sound rude but most people have no idea what the real capabilities of this phone are.

5. mxrider65

mxrider65 Newbie
    None

Sep 10, 2011
    I dunno the Guy so I doubt he would consider a switch n see type thing.
    but after researching the phone it has a lot of issues with powering down and rebooting a lot to much that many complain. I love my infuse, but that dual core processor sounds bad ass.
    I'm comfortable with this phone not one issue, I'm sticking to the infuse. Thanks for the opinions.

6. newtoinfuse

newtoinfuse Newbie
    None

Sep 18, 2011
    I picked the Infuse,the atrix has the dual core but doesn't matter how fast it is nothings going to look as good on it as on the infuse,but its hard to go back to those small screens :)

7. Lombardi

Lombardi Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 13, 2011
    Motoblur sucks!

8. DincMT

DincMT Member
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    Lazy underpaid and overworked
    East Coast
    A friend has the Atrix and I the Infuse... side by side comparison, we both like the Infuse over the Atrix. Atrix camera and screen is subpar. Infuse screen is by far one of the best if not and the camera app is just amazing for a phone! Sound quality is also better on the Infuse.

He's picking up the SGS2 this Sunday and may also get the Nexus Prime. Lucky me gets 1st dibs on his hand me down SGS2 :)