1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Initial charge?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidguy65, Feb 24, 2011.

1. androidguy65

androidguy65 Well-Known Member

For those lucky to have one already: how much charge did your battery come with? I'm hoping it comes with a good amount so I can use it for a few hours right out of the box.

Advertisement

2. p8ntballah21

p8ntballah21 Android Enthusiast

Mine was around 75 percent or so, down to about 66% now but its been under HEAVY use for the past two hours

3. androidguy65

Oh sweet I'm not picking mine up until 4 and I didn't want to charge it all afternoon and hardly get to use it. Glad to hear the batterbattery life is good too.

4. p8ntballah21

Yeah you will have plenty of juice to fiddle around with it, no problem. 4 pm wont come fast enough my friend.

5. androidguy65

Glad to hear it have been up since 6 and every hour feels like a day. Is swift key for tablets and quick office in the market on your xoom? I have to type an 8 page essay this weekend and I think it would be easier with predictive typing.

6. p8ntballah21

no swiftkey yet, i couldnt find it but their website says coming soon..

quickoffice is not in the market either, but if i go into manage applications and look under all it says its on the Xoom but its not in my app drawer

7. androidguy65

Alright thanks. Hopefully SwiftKey gets here within the next couple of days. I'll have to look into that quick office app.

8. Vehtemas

Vehtemas Android Expert

If it works like on the droid you have to attempt to open a word doc for it to pop up as an option.

9. james_bw

james_bw Newbie

Every Xoom should ship with a minimum of 50% charge. Minimum.

10. Cheeba

Cheeba Newbie

How do you know when the Xoom is FULLY charged? Does the GREEN charging light ever go out?

11. james_bw

james_bw Newbie

The light is green when fully charge and white when not fully charged. But as you know, it leaves the light off while the device is powered on (so it doesn't annoy you when watching youtube videos and such).

daddyd302 likes this.
  12. Cheeba

Cheeba Newbie

Duh! Sorry, I hadn't realized that the light goes off once you turn it on. I haven't turned it on yet. I was waiting for a full charge before I powered it up in order to get a feel for what type of battery life we'll get.

13. daddyd302

daddyd302 Android Enthusiast

Thanks and all that time I thought mine was broken, lol.