• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Initial Impressions of an Android Phone (HTC Evo 4G)

So, he insults sprint bloatware. Is confused by an app that has a football helmet on it. apparently holds his phone like no one I've ever seen before. God forbid you have the option of streamlining things(I can see what he means buts you have the option of making fixing it with little effort). Also, you know, if the lock doesn't slide up, I think most people would then try down right after, its really not that complected. Oh, and 1 level deep menu for camera options is bad? Go back to your one button device that just gives you no options, cause that seems to be as complex as you can handle.

While some of his complaints i agree with, like i do with the bottom buttons were real push buttons. But most of it is garbage complaints, or better yet, well someone said "blaj alfasdf", as is the case with the wifi hotspot comment, which he hasn't tested himself and some other sources say it last quite long.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones