• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inner Circle (free game) - Like dialling an old fashioned phone but, you know, fun

Richtea

Lurker
Sep 27, 2014
I have recently developed an app and I would love to hear any feedback (good or bad) that people have.

Inner Circle is a game about reacting fast and dodging obstacles. You rotate the world, not the player, while circle segments expand at you from the centre. It's very simple, very difficult, kind of angering but addictive game.

Features:

• Fast reaction precision based gameplay
  • Global Highscores
  • Medals!
  • Lots of circles!
  • Moving your finger like you're dialling an old fashioned phone

It can be downloaded (for free) from the play store; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.richardtingle.innercircle

138588d1411767008t-free-game-inner-circle-like-dialling-old-fashioned-phone-but-you-know-fun-inner-circle-promo-screenshot_small.png

Feedback really is helpful so let me know of anything you liked, anything you didn't like or any suggestions you might have (and I'm subscribed to this thread so I will get it however long ago I posted this).

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones