1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Innocase Rugged, and Innocase Active. what is the difference?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mr.Transistor, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Mr.Transistor

Mr.Transistor Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Consumer Electronics Sales
    The intersection of 1 and 0
    i am waiting to see a video review on the innocase rugged. as far as i know it is out????!?!?!? maybe?!?!?!!
    i have seen the one for the innocase active, this sounds like a similar implement. but on seidio's website they do not have an "active" only "rugged" so i am wondering, what is the difference if any.

Advertisement

2. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

No longer a contributing member. Account pending for deletion.

3. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Thickness and protecting is the major difference. The Rugged allows you to use it just as the Innocase II or add the additional silicon and exoskeleton and add more protection.

I have no need for that much protection the Rugged offers. The Active case is pretty nice though.

4. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Miami, FL
    I just got the rugged value combo pack and it really great. It's nice to have optional load outs depending on what activity you have planned. For everyday I use just the innocase and holster but for when I go to some outdoor activity with the kids I can use the rugged since it covers all ports and camera. Oh and it includes a screen protector. Good bang for your buck.

5. Mr.Transistor

Jun 10, 2010
    can you do a video review of the rugged? or take some detailed pictures? noone will. i would apritiate it!

6. Mr.Transistor

Jun 10, 2010
    so i have learned that the innocase rugged is just a bunch of thier garbage cases layered ontop of eachother... just gonna wait for my OB Deffender!

7. osubg1

osubg1 New Member

May 20, 2010
    I disagree. I have the rugged case. It's perfect. You get the nice innocase II to use when you go to work, or whatever you do daily. Then when I mountain bike, hike, camp, essentially all my weekend activities, I put the rubber case on the outside with the skeleton.. works perfect. I don't always want the full protection, but I always want some protection. You get everything you need with the rugged combo. No I don't work for them.

8. Android Addict_old

Jul 8, 2010
    Dayton, Ohio
    I hope no one is against me sharing a post froim a different, but related, forum. Here's a full review with pics and video:

[Review] Seido Innocase Rugged

ME

Tags: